- FPGA firmware development
- Embedded and realtime software development
- Digital signal processing
- Analogue and digital hardware development
- PCB Layout
- Modelling and simulations activities
- We are innovative and always sparring with our customers.
- We operate as a team, not as individuals.
- We have a multidisciplinary project team that will not shy away from any challenge.
- Our people are all specialist in their own field, but have also affinity and knowledge beyond.
- Our workflows, quality management (ISO 9001:2015 certified since 2017) and level of documentation ensure that required quality certifications can be completed without too many bumps.
During our orientation meeting we will discuss your requirements. Based on these requirements, we will produce a thorough and substantiated cost estimate and corresponding time frame.
In consulation we determine milestones, reviews, tests moments and the complete planning. All this to achieve a high quality completion in the shortest possible time frame.
Core|Vision has been using Scrum successfully for several years. This is a flexible way of working in which it is common that the customer is part of the Scrum team. The customer is assigned the role of Product Owner and can follow the development closely.
The power of Scrum is among other things the possibility to interim/periodic deliveries and reviews which makes it possible to change requirements during the development by changing views of both the Product Owner and the development team.