- You have completed a relevant study (HTS/TU).
- You have knowledge of embedded electronics and software development.
- You have experience with C/C ++, Phyton and you are skilled at working/setting up embedded RTOS systems (scripting, driver/BSP development).
- Some affinity with ÏoT network and IoT security are considered a plus.
- You are motivated, eager to learn, analytical and independent.
- You have communication skills in Dutch and English (word and script)
- A versatile job with challenging multidisciplinary projects.
- A pleasant and open work environment, with opportunities for self-development.
- A competitive salary.
- An excellent pension scheme
- Sufficient training opportunities.