- You have completed a relevant study (HTS/TU).
- You have knowledge of embedded electronics and FPGA development.
- You have experience with tooling like Vivado, Quartus and Modelsim.
- You are motivated, eager to learn, analytical and independent.
- You have communication skills in Dutch and English (word and script)
- A versatile job with challenging multidisciplinary projects.
- A nice and open work environment, where cooperation is important.
- A competitive salary.
- An excellent pension scheme
- Sufficient training opportunities.