- You have completed a relevant study (HTS/TU).
- You have at least several years work experience in FPGA development.
- You have experience with VHDL and / or Verilog and are capable in setting up embedded systems.
- Knowledge of software development (Python / Make / C / C ++) is considered a plus.
- You are motivated, eager to learn, analytical and independent.
- You have communication skills in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- A versatile job with challenging multidisciplinary projects.
- A pleasant and open work environment, with opportunities for self-development.
- A competitive salary.
- An excellent pension scheme
- Sufficient training opportunities.
- Voldoende opleidingsmogelijkheden.