Working with Devicetrees
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: vrijdag 21 augustus, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Simon Goda
- Prijs: GRATIS!
In this webinar we will demystify how hardware is described by the devicetree and how the Linux kernel can use the data provided by the devicetree description to configure how device drivers talk to the underlying hardware.
You will learn about:
- The syntax of the devicetree source code
- How that is compiled into devicetree blobs
- Some of the APIs the Linux kernel provides for extracting data from the devicetree blob once it has been loaded by the bootloader.
The webinar includes demonstrations using an Ultra96 board from Xilinx.
Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff and Linux expert Simon Goda will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session, and will be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
Attendance is free of charge.
21 augustus 2020