What is an SBOM and why should I care?
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Friday September 22, 2023
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11am – 12pm
- Presenter: Simon Goda
- Cost: FREE!
In this webinar we are going to explain (in as few words as possible) what a Software Bill Of Materials (SBOM) is and why we need to know about them in embedded systems development.
You will learn about:
- The main uses cases for an SBOM and the different data formats which can be used
- How SBOM information can be generated automatically with build systems and tools like the Yocto Project
- Some of the open-source tools which can be used to process, track and consume SBOM data.
Simon Goda is a Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff and Linux expert. Simon will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session, and will be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
Attendance is free of charge
22 september 2023