Where to Start with an Embedded System
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: vrijdag 12 juni, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Michael Wilk, Doulos Certified Training Instructor
- Prijs: GRATIS!
In this introductory webinar, we review what an embedded device or system is along with how to get started with properly defining product requirements.
The effective definition of a product’s requirements and the development methodology used is critical to a successful embedded project, saving considerable time and cost as well as improving product quality.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The first steps in identifying an embedded device and the fundamental engineering and project development stages.
- Strategies to avoid the creation of a defective device, including how to create a production specification and engineering requirements.
- The use of tools in assisting development, which are key at all levels. We touch upon the issues of software development and how using a pre-existing platform approach, such as Renesas Synergy™, can further accelerate the process.
As an entry level webinar , it will be useful to project team members in showing how to establish and/or improve the project management approach of creating embedded systems.
Embedded Systems & Software Consultant and Doulos Certified Training Instructor Michael Wilk will be broadcasting this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session, and will be interactive with Q&A participation from delegates.
Attendance is free of charge.
12 juni 2020