Python for IoT Edge Devices
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: vrijdag 31 juli, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Rahul Dubey & Valter Minute
- Prijs: GRATIS!
As embedded devices continue to evolve with an ever increasing range of challenges, having an easy to use programming language like Python, with a rich set of existing modules available, and useful development tools can be absolutely invaluable – improving productivity, effectiveness and time-to-market of your connected products.
In this webinar:
You will learn how to use Python for IoT Edge Device applications, including the use of Python to access input & output (IO) devices, edge device to cloud-connectivity, local storage of edge parameters and hosting of a machine learning model.
- Python as multi-purpose language
- Accessing IO devices using Python
- Storing edge data
- Edge device to cloud connectivity
- Executing machine learning models using Python
- Edge device Python code development using an IDE
The content of the webinar will be demonstrated using the Torizon Open-Source Software Platform from Toradex.
Doulos Member Technical Staff, Rahul Dubey, and Toradex Senior Software Engineer, Valter Minute will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session with interactive Q&A participation from attendees. Attendance is free of charge. Register Now.
31 juli 2020