Building Safe and Secure Arm Cortex-M Applications
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: vrijdag 26 juni, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Dr David Cabanis, Doulos SMTS
- Prijs: GRATIS!
Historically, safety and security have been issues focussed on application or real-time processors, but with the recent arrival of high-frequency andedge devices it has become critical within microcontrollers too. Where software assets protection, system IP security, and dynamic memory management had sometimes been treated as an afterthought, these aspects are now considered fundamental for sound, future-proof firmware development.
The Arm® v-8M architecture has been designed to enable essential security features in the latest processors whilst retaining an efficient, deterministic code base.
In this webinar we will:
- examine the modern micro-architectural features available with Arm Cortex®-M that can be used to improve the overall quality of embedded designs
- contrast the features found inside the latest Arm v-8M processors (such as the Cortex-M33) with the established Cortex-M3/M4
- highlight the relatively simple steps needed to include safety features provided by the Cortex-M33. This will be illustrated using NXP’s MCUXpresso development environment.
Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff and Arm certified expert Dr David Cabanis will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour presentation with interactive Q&A available to attendees throughout.
Attendance is free of charge.
26 juni 2020