Managing Devices with Linux Device Drivers
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: vrijdag 19 juni, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Simon Goda, Doulos SMTS
- Prijs: GRATIS!
In this webinar we investigate the why and how of managing peripheral devices in an Arm-based embedded Linux system. Although this is a huge and complex subject area, we can still introduce some of the key concepts and start to appreciate the steps involved in writing a device driver.
- How devices are represented in the device-tree description
- The basic framework used for a Linux kernel device driver
- Fundamentals of device driver programming, including interrupt handling and memory
- How devices can be managed from user-space and a comparison with kernel-based management
- Some of the tools and techniques available for debugging device drivers.
The webinar will feature examples using Xilinx® SoCs.
Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff and Linux expert Simon Goda will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session, and will be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
Attendance is free of charge.
19 juni 2020