Implementing Arm Soft Processor IPs in Xilinx FPGAs
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
Meld je aan via deze link Implementing Arm Soft Processor IPs in Xilinx FPGAs
- Datum: woensdag 29 april, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00 / 13:00 – 14:00
- Spreker: Rich Griffin
- Prijs: GRATIS!
The integration of embedded processors inside programmable logic device or a system on chip has become increasingly popular in modern designs. Traditionally, the choice of available options have been either hardened processor cores in system on chip devices, or proprietary soft core processors that are unique to the chip vendor. More recently, the introduction of soft IP solutions from processor architecture vendors has broadened the choices that are available to system designers.
In this webinar:
We will explore the use of the Arm® Cortex®-M3 soft processor IP, and show how it can be integrated into a Xilinx® programmable logic device or system on chip device.
- How to obtain the necessary IP
- A step-by-step IP design integration guide
- Arm Cortex-M3 customization options
- Clock domains
- Interfacing with processor peripherals using the AMBA-AXI protocol.
Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff Rich Griffin will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour presentation with interactive Q&A available to attendees throughout.
29 april 2020