Getting Started with Yocto Project Renesas
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Friday November 11, 2022
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11am – 12pm (CEST)
- Presenter: Simon Gouda
- Cost: FREE!
- Are you involved with creating Linux-based systems for embedded technology?
- Are you interested in finding out what Yocto is and how it can help with the challenge?
Then start here…
This webinar will investigate how a minimal Linux system can be extended to include custom, packaged software. We will demonstrate how standard Linux tools, such as gdbserver or the Target Communication Framework agent (TCF agent), drop out of the build system and can be used in a stand-alone SDK. In the process, key concepts of the Yocto Project build system such as recipes, tasks and layers will be introduced. Finally we will review an example of how Linux support using Yocto can be provided by an MPU vendor – in this case for the RZ family of MPUs from Renesas.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Managed Linux distributions
- The Yocto Project build system
- Creating custom software packages
- Application development and systems development SDKs
- Example BSP support
Simon Goda is a Senior Member Technical Staff for Doulos and will be broadcasting this training webinar. It will consist of a one-hour session, (see below for details) and will be interactive with Q&A participation from delegates.
Attendance is free of charge.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
11 November 2022