Workshop Start Vision-based Applications with the Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
In collaboration with Doulos, Core|Vision organizes this free workshop Start Vision-based Applications with the Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit.
This free workshop will help you learn about the Xilinx Kria™ System–on–Module (SOM) and Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit, enabling you to accelerate vision–based applications using the KV260 Starter Kit right out of the box without any installation or FPGA knowledge.
The workshop also provides information on how you can build your own hardware and software components, customize an AI model, and perform benchmarking.
The emphasis of this workshop is on:
- Providing an overview of the Xilinx KriaK26 SOM and its advantages.
- Providing an overview of the Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit and how to get started with the kit.
- Running accelerated applications, such as the Smart Camera, AI Box, and Defect Detection applications, using the kit.
- Running the NLP SmartVision demo application using the kit.
- Building the hardware and software design components from scratch.
- Duration 1 day online
- Time: 09:30 – 15:30 CET
Software and AI developers who want to get started with using Xilinx Kria SOMs.
- Basic knowledge of an embedded application development flow.
- 09:30 – 09:35 Introduction
- 09:35 – 10:05 Xilinx Kria System–on–Module (SOM) Overview.
Introduces the Xilinx Kria K26 SOM and describes its advantages. Also outlines the features, functional interfaces, mechanical, and thermal aspects of the SOM.
- 10:05 – 10:35 Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit Overview.
Provides an overview of the Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit, its features, and interfaces. The boot devices, heat sink, firmware, and power–on sequence for the kit are also described.
- 10:35 – 10:50 Break
- 10:50 – 11:10 Getting Started with the Vision AI Starter Kit.
Covers how the initial board setup looks like and how to set up the SD card, make the necessary connections with the kit, and boot the kit. Also shows how to use the platform management utility to install, select, and deploy different applications.
- 11:10 – 11:40 Introduction to Vitis Video Analytics SDK (VVAS).
Provides an overview of the Vitis Video Analytics SDK (VVAS) technology and its core components.
- 11:40 – 12:10 Accelerating Applications with the KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit.
Describes the top–level block diagram and pipeline stages for different accelerated applications, such as the Smart Camera, AI Box, Defect Detection, NLP SmartVision applications. Also demonstrates how to deploy these applications using the KV260 Starter Kit.
- 12:10 – 13:10 Break
- 13:10 – 13:40 Building the Hardware and Software Design Components.
Illustrates how the hardware and software design components are built from scratch for an accelerated application.
- 13:40 – 14:10 Running Demo Application with the Kria KV260 Starter Kit
- 14:25 – 15:00 Customizing the AI Models. Shows how to customize the AI models used in the accelerated applications.
- 15:00 – 15:25 Kria SOM Carrier Card Design Guide.
Outlines the electrical, mechanical, firmware, thermal, and power–on configuration design considerations that must be addressed as part of designing a Xilinx SOM–compatible carrier card.
- 15:25 – 15:30 Wrap-Up
28 March 2022
Your home office
Registration on demand, please contact us.