Understanding MPSoC Real-Time Processing
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Thursday March 17, 2022
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11am – 12pm
- Presenter: Dr. David Cabanis
- Cost: FREE!
Exploring the real-time capabilities of the Arm Cortex-R5F in Zynq UltraScale+ devices
The Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC product range from Xilinx combines real-time processing and programmable logic to create versatile devices for applications including 5G wireless, next generation ADAS, and industrial Internet-of-Things.
In this webinar:
We will explore the Arm® powered real-time processing capability of the UltraScale+ MPSoC and the hardware and software requirements for implementing time sensitive applications.
- Capabilities of the Arm Cortex®-R5
- System level implementation decisions on Zynq UltraScale+ devices
- Arm Cortex-R5 programmers model, exception handling, memory model and memory management.
Dr David Cabanis – Doulos Principal Member Technical Staff and Arm accredited expert – will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour presentation with interactive Q&A available to attendees throughout..
Attendance is free of charge
17 March 2022