Setting up AI Image Recognition
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Friday September 8, 2023
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- Presenter: Rahul DUbey
- Cost: Free!
This webinar will explain what you need to know to start setting up AI image recognition applications and make sure they work accurately and effectively. Preprocessing images to make them suitable for a trained AI model is an important step as it improves the accuracy of image inferencing.
This webinar will explore:
- image preprocessing requirements for AI inference and how they influence the accuracy of a trained model
- typical image preprocessing techniques, such as camera image signal processing, format conversion, mean subtraction and normalization
- image processing libraries, such as OpenCV and the pipeline based multimedia framework “Gstreamer”
- preprocessing requirements for model frameworks, such as Caffe and TensorFlow, when using models from a Model Zoo.
At the end of the presentation you will also see a practical example of configuring image preprocessing for an RZ-V2L microprocessor from the RZ Family of MPUs from Renesas.
Rahul Dubey – Doulos Member Technical Staff will be presenting this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session (see below for details) and be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
Attendance is free of charge
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
08 september 2023