Rapid Creation of Edge AI Solutions on an FPGA
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Friday October 21, 2022
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- Presenter: Rahul Dubey
This webinar will explore ideas on identifying and deploying trained AI models on FPGAs. Doulos Member Technical Staff, Dr Rahul Dubey, will discuss contemporary software tools and APIs which help in putting together an FPGA based Edge AI solution.
We will be using the Xilinx PYNQ™ Python based Hardware/Software stack on FPGA based System-on-Module platforms as an illustration.
Webinar topics include:
- Overview of Edge Inference options
- Application requirements for model selection
- Using a model from a model zoo
- Use of Xilinx® Vitis™ AI to prepare a custom AI model for a Kria™ SOM
- Prototyping considerations using the Kria Starter Kit
- Using the Xilinx PYNQ Base Overlay, Deep Learning Processor Unit and Composable Pipeline.
Rahul Dubey – Doulos Member Technical Staff – will present this webinar, with interactive Q&A for attendees throughout.
Attendance is free of charge
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
21 oktober 2022