Rapid Creation of Edge AI Solutions on an FPGA
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Wednesday May 18, 2022
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- Presenter: Rahul Dubey
- Cost: Free!
This webinar will explore ideas on identifying and deploying trained AI models on FPGAs. Doulos Member Technical Staff, Dr Rahul Dubey, will discuss contemporary software tools and APIs which help in putting together an FPGA based Edge AI solution.
We will be using the Xilinx PYNQ™ Python based Hardware/Software stack on FPGA based System-on-Module platforms as an illustration.
Webinar topics include:
- Overview of Edge Inference options
- Application requirements for model selection
- Using a model from a model zoo
- Use of Xilinx® Vitis™ AI to prepare a custom AI model for a Kria™ SOM
- Prototyping considerations using the Kria Starter Kit
- Using the Xilinx PYNQ Base Overlay, Deep Learning Processor Unit and Composable Pipeline.
18 mei 2022