Python Coding Guidelines and Idioms
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Wednesday February 24, 2021
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11am – 12pm
- Presenter: John Aynsley
- Cost: Free!
This webinar, by Doulos Co-Founder & Technical Fellow John Aynsley, will give you four things:
- A set of Python coding guidelines, which you can start using right away or use as a basis for creating your own project-specific coding guidelines.
- Examples of how to write Pythonic code, that is, Python written in the style Python was meant to be written, as opposed to writing code using Python syntax but in the style of some other programming language.
- A Python tutorial along the way, for those who are beginners in Python or who are more familiar with some other programming language.
- A Jupyter Notebook to take away that contains all the guidelines and runnable code examples shown in the webinar, and a few more besides.
The webinar is presented in partnership with Toradex and concludes with a brief overview of the Toradex board portfolio and Torizon software platform.
Attendance is free of charge
24 February 2021