How to Improve Embedded Software using State Machines
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Wednesday 23, 2023
- Duration: 1 hour(with live Q&A)
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- Presenter: Michael Wilk
- Cost: Free!
In this webinar, you will learn to identify when and where to use flowcharts vs. state machines in your software designs.
Flowcharts tend to be overused when designing software, especially when trying to manage more complex embedded applications. You will be given a brief history of flowcharts and state machines along with an overview of the Unified Modeling Language (UML). The webinar will emphasize the use of state machines for designing and implementing stateful embedded software in a variety of potential applications.
– Focus on Software Design & Implementation
– History and Overview of Flowcharts & State Machines
– Creating Diagrams
– Are you already using a State Machine?
– When and why use a State Machine?
– Frameworks and Tools
23 augustus 2023