How it Works – Object Detection on an FPGA
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Friday September 15, 2023
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- Presenter: John Aynsley
- Cost: Free!
In this webinar, we take a close look at how real-time object detection works on an FPGA when implemented using a neural network accelerator. The focus will be on giving a detailed technical description of how it works and will be of interest to anyone wishing to know more about neural network acceleration on an FPGA fabric.
Topics to be covered will include
- A review of the basics of neural networks and deep learning
- The architecture of a neural network accelerator, using the Microchip VectorBlox™ IP as an example
- The YOLO object detection network and the COCO dataset
- How the YOLO network can be accelerated on an FPGA fabric, using the Microchip PolarFire® FPGA as an example
- The software flow used to implement a neural network on the Microchip PolarFire FPGA
John Aynsley – Doulos Co-Founder and Technical Fellow, will be presenting this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session with interactive Q&A participation from attendees.
Attendance is free of charge
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
15 september 2023