Getting started with a software defined radio on a Xilinx RFSoC
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: vrijdag 17 juli, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Glenn Steiner
- Prijs: GRATIS!
The latest generation of RFSoCs, with integrated A-D and D-A converters, provide previously unattainable power and performance benefits (as well as streamlined design and development processes) for FPGAs in wired, wireless, narrowband and long range IoT applications.
Direct RF sampling moves the conversion process closer to the antenna, enabling more flexible and programmable signal processing in the digital domain.
This webinar will:
- Review the challenges posed by traditional RF conversion techniques
- Introduce the principles and benefits of Direct RF sampling
- Illustrate the key steps to implement solutions using the Xilinx RFSoC platform.
Doulos Certified Training Instructor, Glenn Steiner, will be presenting this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session (see below for details) and be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
17 juli 2020