Developments in Accelerated Adaptable Technology
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: dinsdag 23 maart, 2021
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Frank de Bont
- Prijs: Gratis!
The emergence of a new generation of Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platforms opens up new possibilities for both software and hardware developers.
These platforms integrate a heterogeneous compute architecture with CPUs, GPUs and FPGAs, enabling the development of scalar, adaptable and intelligent engines, tightly coupled with custom memory hierarchies and a Network-on-Chip.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The basics of neural network training and inference
- The core concepts of the VersalTM ACAP from Xilinx® to help designers achieve the best solution for megatrends such as 5G, ADAS/AD, machine learning, health, entertainment and defense applications
- The development flow, processing system, NoC and AI Engine
- An example of Application Partitioning
The webinar is brought to you by Xilinx Authorized Training Providers – Doulos & Core|Vision – with interactive Q&A for attendees throughout.
Frank De Bont is a Doulos Certified Training Instructor and a Xilinx Authorized Training Provider with Core|Vision in the Netherlands. Frank will be presenting this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session and be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
23 maart 2021