Designing a safe hand-shake synchronizer
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Wednesday January 12, 2022
- Duration: 30 min (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11:00 – 11:30 (CET)
- Presenter: Dr Reuven Dobkin
- Attendance: FREE!
During this short webinar, we will overview:
- Two main issues in asynchronous clocks synchronization
- Hand-shake protocols
- Architecture of hand-shake synchronizer
- Principles of work of hand-shake synchronizer
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
12 January 2022
Registration on demand, please contact us.