Deep Learning – in the Cloud and at the Edge
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: woensdag 8 juli, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: John Aynsley
- Prijs: GRATIS!
There is plenty of buzz surrounding Deep Learning and its potential for transforming many industries. Indeed Deep Learning algorithms are proving effective in many existing applications such as image recognition, speech recognition, and natural language processing. This is opening the door to many totally novel applications and products, from smart homes to autonomous vehicles, from defense systems to better medical diagnosis.
In this webinar:
We will provide an introduction to the subject of Deep Learning aimed at engineers who are considering the use of neural networks in edge devices. You will learn about:
- the background to Deep Learning, the technical jargon, and the main concepts
- the distinction between Deep Learning in the cloud and at the edge
- and the issues that need to be considered when implementing neural networks in embedded devices.
The ideas will be illustrated in the context of NXP silicon devices.
Doulos Co-Founder and Technical Fellow, John Aynsley, will be presenting this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session (see below for details) and be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
08 juli 2020