Understanding MPSoC Real-Time Processing
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11am – 12pm (CEST)
- Presenter: Dr David Cabanis
- Cost: FREE!
Exploring the real-time capabilities of the Arm Cortex-R5F in Zynq UltraScale+ devices
The Zynq™ UltraScale+™ MPSoC product range from AMD combines real-time processing and programmable logic to create versatile devices for applications including 5G wireless, next generation ADAS, and industrial Internet-of-Things.
In this webinar:
We will explore the Arm® powered real-time processing capability of the UltraScale+ MPSoC and the hardware and software requirements for implementing time sensitive applications.
- Capabilities of the Arm Cortex®-R5
- System level implementation decisions on Zynq UltraScale+ devices
- Arm Cortex-R5 programmers model, exception handling, memory model and memory management.
Dr David Cabanis – Doulos Principal Member Technical Staff and Arm accredited expert – will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour presentation with interactive Q&A available to attendees throughout.
Attendance is free of charge
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
16 augustus 2023