Connecting AI to IoT Applications
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Date: Friday, March 17 2023
- Duration: 1 hour (with live Q&A)
- Time: 11am – 12pm (CET)
- Presenter: Rahul Dubey
- Cost: FREE!
This webinar will examine the application of AI in Edge / IoT situations. Although it uses an example for an industrial application, it will be of interest to anyone considering the use of AI technology for constrained devices.
The webinar includes:
- recommendations on quality data acquisition
- how to use metrics to test model performance
- the use of transfer learning to create custom models
- AI model quantization and API’s for model inference.
Two hypothetical edge AI based factory application examples are used, as well as a brief explanation of how Edge AI is deployed to remotely located edge devices, such as the RZ Family of MPUs from Renesas.
Rahul Dubey – Doulos Member Technical Staff will be presenting this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session (see below for details) and be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
Attendance is free of charge
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
17 maart 2023