Anatomy of a Linux Device Driver
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: vrijdag 20 november, 2020
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Simon Goda
- Prijs: GRATIS!
This webinar will examine the role and structure of a Linux device driver, how it interacts with existing frameworks and subsystems within the Linux kernel.
We will also:
- Look at how these frameworks are used in a consistent way, providing a basic structure which is common to most Linux device drivers.
- Show how the interfaces to user space applications fit into the same basic structure.
- Discuss some issues about the development process for Linux device drivers such as licensing and mainlining.
This webinar includes an example of a Linux driver in the context of a Toradex Colibri iMX8 platform.
Simon Goda is a Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff and Linux expert. Simon will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session, and will be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
20 november 2020