Anatomy of a Linux Device Driver
✅ indicates CONFIRMED TO RUN
- Datum: woensdag 23 maart, 2022
- Duur: 1 uur (met live Q&A)
- Tijd: 11:00 – 12:00
- Spreker: Simon Goda
- Prijs: GRATIS!
This webinar will examine the role and structure of a Linux device driver and how it interacts with existing frameworks and subsystems within the Linux kernel.
We will also:
- Look at how these frameworks are used in a consistent way, providing a basic structure which is common to most Linux device drivers.
- Show how the interfaces to user space applications fit into the same basic structure.
- Discuss some issues about the development process for Linux device drivers such as licensing and mainlining.
The webinar includes examples using an NXP i.MX8X-based Colibri platform from Toradex.
Simon Goda is a Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff and Linux expert. Simon will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session, and will be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.
23 maart 2022